Monday 18 March 2019

BEEN A WHALE WHILE

It wasn't deliberate.  I just got caught up. I will confess one thing though,  I didn't expect the wave of depression that came over me after I got officially divorced.  Oh it was bad.  But the past four years have given me a new outlook and dare I say a better one too? 

In the time I've been away, I've been at my "downest" and came  back up. I've learnt new skill and started a new business. I've learned the hard way about people's orientation and seen how negativity can affect a person and others around them. I've also seen the goodness in people, that more than anything else has been the anchor in the past four years. 

In the last four years, God has placed people around me who believe in me, live me and accept me for who I am. I'm in a much better place today and can see things clearer than I ever have before. Because of the people I have in my immediate community, I knowmim alright and will be alright always.

Who are the people in your community? If they are not cheering you on, or making life a little less hard for you, you don't need them....I promise you. 

Now that I'm back, I hope to be one of the few people who will let you know you have immense worth and are important to you and the jewels God has placed in your life.

Welcome back to being Completely Whole!


No comments:

Post a Comment